I’m based in the Chicago area, but can attend your birth anywhere in the United States – or even internationally. I am available for home or hospital births, depending on your preference. I will also travel with you from your home to the hospital, should you make that transition during your labor.
What I Provide
I will equip you with relaxation strategies, coping techniques, positioning suggestions, and ways to incorporate things like massage, counter-pressure, the use of essential oils, and more. Together we’ll explore which techniques you’d like to use. I will offer recommendations, but will never push anything you’re not comfortable with. The goal is to provide you and your partner with a number of helpful methods you can use during your pregnancy and delivery. Below is a more detailed breakdown of my services, based on what stage of pregnancy you’re in:
Before Your Birth
- Free meet and greet consultation.
- Unlimited text, phone, and email support.
- 1-2 prenatal visits to your home, where we’ll discuss your desires & goals for your birth, help you create a birth plan, get to know one another better, discuss your partner’s level of involvement, and learn strategies & techniques for you to use during labor & delivery.
During Your Birth
- I am on call 24/7 for two weeks before your due date, and two weeks after.
- During your labor, I provide continuous doula support (using many of the techniques mentioned above), as well as postpartum support for 1-2 hours immediately following your birth.
- I also provide breastfeeding support immediately following your birth.
- Within one week of your birth, I provide a postpartum visit to debrief your birth experience and discuss how you and baby are doing. I can also provide help and recommendations during this time.
- For two weeks after your birth, I provide unlimited phone, text, and email support should you have any questions or concerns.
To learn more or set up a time to talk, please feel free to get in touch. I’ve love to hear more about you and explore the possibility of working together.